Peace Makers Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noémie
International User
International User
Noémie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-18

work Empty
PostSubject: work   work EmptyWed 17 Jan - 21:43

Hi people!

I have a new! yes.

Since our IVEP group got back home, each of us tried to find a job, or a place to study.

Today I finnely found one. After almost 5month looking and looking and sending CVs and all that stuff, I found a job.
Thanks to the Lord in Heaven, for He is allmighty and takes care of His children.
I will start tommorrow as an machine opperator in a fatory near town. I have no idea what will that job be, but it's a job and that's what I need.

Thanks to those who pray for me and thought of me.

Love

Noémie
Back to top Go down
Sam
International User
International User
Sam

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-08-03

work Empty
PostSubject: Re: work   work EmptyWed 17 Jan - 21:57

It's a good new, i'm happy for you. Can you to decribe your job when you began? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://perso.orange.fr/gdj-belfort
Noémie
International User
International User
Noémie

work Empty
PostSubject: work   work EmptyThu 18 Jan - 18:57

Hello

OK Today I had my firt day of work. It was good, eventhough it's pretty boring in one side. In a factory doing the same thing 8 hours long, but as I said before, it's a job and that's what I need.

My work is to practice "plastic surgery" hahaha!!!
I'm working with a scalpel on plastic pieces.

Some people are making pieces on engine, or engine are robots making pieces by themselves. After the piece is made, I have to correct it with my scalpel. Each little wing of plastic that doesn't need to be there is cutted out. And that's my job : plastic surgery.

My boss said it's a so much boring job that he gives us turns. Once I will work with my scalpel, once I will work on the machines, once on an other one etc.
For the schedules, it's not to bad. Start at 7:00 am and finish at 4:00pm, with one hour to lunch.
So I still have a little time to spend in the evening.

Well I will tell you how are things doing further.

SEEEE YAAAAA

Noémie
Back to top Go down
Noëlito
Trillingual
Trillingual
Noëlito

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

work Empty
PostSubject: Re: work   work EmptyThu 18 Jan - 19:18

Well,
I guess that is a good new, congradulation and tell me if you prefer the job or me ? Just kidding.
I am happy for you and i am happy to see you soon !!!
( - 24 hours )
Back to top Go down
anita
New
New

Number of posts : 5

work Empty
PostSubject: Re: work   work EmptyFri 26 Jan - 2:40

Hey Noémie!
What you say about your job sound pretty familiar to me..I work in a factory, too. It is extremely boring but with an mp3 player it is okay. I already work at my 3rd placement, the jobs are only temporary, for about 3 weeks. But it is exhausting to stand on my feet all day. The last three weeks I worked late shift from 2pm-10pm, it is okay but i prefer to work earlier. But I am gald that I have a job and earn some money.
If everything goes right I will go to university in April, I applied for economics and I hope I get in. I am already very excited.
Well, that's what is new in my life...
I hope your job does not get too boring Noémie and that you have enough endurance

greetings

Anita
Back to top Go down
Noémie
International User
International User
Noémie

work Empty
PostSubject: work   work EmptyFri 26 Jan - 21:08

Hi

I hope you can get in your studies too Anita.

Oh you know factory too hehe. Then I have to say, that place is kind of cool coz I don't do every time the same thing, hu, in the week of course. Like yesterday, I was on a machine to form plastic in an magnet to make rotors for motors... and today, I scrued all those pieces to controll if they are good ones or bad ones.
The thing I prefere in my job, is that I can listen to worship music and sing along the whole day without disturbing the other people. The machines are so noisy. To speak, you allmost need to yell.

And so I need more worship music to discover I know my 139 by heart now. Do some people have an idea of good worship music I could buy???

Thanks Anita for sharing with us your plans. We will pray for you.

Noémie
Back to top Go down
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

work Empty
PostSubject: Re: work   work EmptyFri 26 Jan - 23:56

This is what I like because you, guys, give me many things to pray for, and it's a blessing.

Of course thanks the lord for any work He gives us. There is always something to learn from every situation, even a boring job. In your case girls I think I would do my best to go to the responsabilities, going forward to do more, even what none ask me. You probably think you are not going to stay in those companies, but it would make your life during your time there more interesting, and this is also a good way to learn professionnal skills. Talk with your coworkers, sometimes stay a little bit longer perhaps, get involve. Well, this is my way to see things, and sometimes you can just do what you are asking for, not much, which is boring, I agree.
Just think to the reward, your salary, and the things you are going to do with the monney (vacation?).

About worship music I recommand you to make a search on "Los Vencedores", it's one of my favorite because different of what we are use to. Otherwise try "The Messiah", by Haendel, this will make it. Turn your I Pod louder and go on affraid , it will make your day!
Back to top Go down
http://thekrew.free.fr/pages/0.html
Sponsored content

work Empty
PostSubject: Re: work   work Empty

Back to top Go down

work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Makers Krew :: CHATING :: Your place-
Jump to: