Peace Makers Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Verses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Verses   Verses EmptyThu 9 Nov - 17:55

People who know me also know that I like to spend time on worshiping. I like the meaning of "Heart of worship", the Matt Redman's song. I like it because we sing all those beautiful worship songs and sometimes "it's not what He has required". Because we are human and sinful, it's hard to be true in praise, but thanks Lord, you give us a Heart of Worship!

"For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."
> John 4.24
Back to top Go down
http://thekrew.free.fr/pages/0.html
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses EmptyThu 9 Nov - 18:04

Another one.
The Lord talked to Moses:

" "Who makes mouths?" the Lord asked him (Moses). "Who makes people they can speak or not speak, hear or not hear, see or not see? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go, and do as I have told you. I will help you speak well, and I will tell you what to say."

>Exodus 4.11/12

Means for me to be faithful, and to go with my weaknesses, because it comes from the Lord. He leads us, we do not have to be afraid.

Last edited by on Mon 11 Dec - 0:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses EmptySun 26 Nov - 21:03

Another one I red the other day which touches because the importance it gives to not be shy, but to go ahead and tell the people who never hear the Word of God :

Deuteronomy 11.18/19

"Commit yourselves completly to these words of mine. Tie them to your hands as a reminder, and wear them on your forehead. Teach them to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when your are away on a journey, when you are lying down and when you are getting up again. Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, so that as long as sky remains above the earth, you and your children may flourish in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors."

This verse is really motivating to assume our attitude in every situation, without being influenced by any bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
ChristianC
Bilingual
Bilingual
ChristianC

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-08-10

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses EmptyMon 11 Dec - 20:12

Yes, i do agree with the verse is so true, there's always comfort in the word of God. Most of the time when we are going trough hardships and difficulties. The verse about passing down and sharing the word and the things of God is pretty nice, is often a challenged to do this with strangers or even are own friends, so what we must do is to pray for guidence and wisdom, and the lord well provide a way. One of my favorite verses talks about the connection between oneself and the world, and to look for the lord.

"...do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2
Back to top Go down
ChristianC
Bilingual
Bilingual
ChristianC

Number of posts : 15

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses EmptyMon 11 Dec - 20:15

Jérôme wrote:
People who know me also know that I like to spend time on worshiping. I like the meaning of "Heart of worship", the Matt Redman's song. I like it because we sing all those beautiful worship songs and sometimes "it's not what He has required". Because we are human and sinful, it's hard to be true in praise, but thanks Lord, you give us a Heart of Worship!

"For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."
> John 4.24

yes, thats true, we have to becareful, and check are motives of workship, is a good time to reflect.
Back to top Go down
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual
fady005

Number of posts : 198

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses EmptyMon 5 Feb - 13:36

Ce verset m'a vraiment attiré l'attention sur la feuille de calendrier de "La bonne semence" d'aujourd'hui :
"Ne nous lassons pas de faire le bien; car nous moissonnerons au temps convenable, si nous ne nous relâchons pas." Galates 6:9
Combien de fois nous nous sommes lassés de faire le bien sans avoir de résultats... Personnellement plusieurs fois ! Le verset nous encourage à continuer à faire du bien même si on n'a pas des conséquences immédiates mais que chaque choseen son temps".
--- Wink
This verse on the sheet of calendar of “La bonne semence” of today really caught my the attention :
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9
How many time we grow wearied to make good without having results… Personally several times! The verse encourages us to continue in well doing even if there are not immediate consequences but each thing "in due season”.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/fady002
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses EmptyFri 13 Jul - 22:07

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.

To read the Psalm 136 make my heart booming! Whatever happen in my life, whatever I do, even with the bad manners of this world, His love for us is EVERLASTING. He mades all things of the universe by love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verses   Verses Empty

Back to top Go down

Verses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Makers Krew :: CHATING :: Christian Life-
Jump to: