Peace Makers Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

More Than a Carpenter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual
fady005

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

More Than a Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: More Than a Carpenter   More Than a Carpenter EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:28

More Than a Carpenter Dsc00990jk6.th More Than a Carpenter Bienplusquncharpentiergb8.th More Than a Carpenter Carpentercoverkv5.th More Than a Carpenter 20morethanacarpenterbz7.th

This is a book that I had in Lebanon in arabic and then I found it in french here... It seems that it had cross the world and was traduced in several languages.

The book talk about the terrestrial life of Jesus, how people see him, what has he left behind him (non christian point of view), etc...

I think it's a very good beginning for someone who doesn't know Jesus the Lord yet and are interested in him...
---
C'est un livre que j'ai eu au Liban en arabe et je l'ai trouvé en français ici... Apparemment, il a traversé le monde et a été traduit en plusieurs langues.

Le livre parle de la vie terrestre de Jésus, comment les gens le voit, qu'a-t-il laissé comme héritage derrière lui (point de vue non chrétien), etc...

Je pense que c'est un bon début pour quelqu'un qui ne connait pas Jésus le Seigneur et qui est intéressé de le connaitre...
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/fady002
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

More Than a Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than a Carpenter   More Than a Carpenter EmptyTue 25 Sep - 19:33

Hey thank you this book is so instructive on many things.

I really like the simple answer the author gives to the reason why God had to send us his own son to give us salvation.
Back to top Go down
http://thekrew.free.fr/pages/0.html

More Than a Carpenter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Makers Krew :: CHATING :: Your place :: Your books-
Jump to: