Peace Makers Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

prayer request for ineke and her family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristianC
Bilingual
Bilingual
ChristianC

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-08-10

prayer request for ineke and her family Empty
PostSubject: prayer request for ineke and her family   prayer request for ineke and her family EmptyFri 11 Aug - 14:48

i just wanted to remind people to pray for ineke, when ever you remember and for her family aswell, for peace and comfort. the lord really has blessed ineke through all of her situation. she is doing alot better the last i heard about her. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jérôme
User
Jérôme

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: prayer request for ineke and her family   prayer request for ineke and her family EmptyMon 14 Aug - 11:17

I was touched by Eddi's message I received this morning, thanks Ineke sounds a better. I believe she will continue to recover and that news make me glad.
Back to top Go down
http://thekrew.free.fr/pages/0.html
Henny
New
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: prayer request for ineke and her family   prayer request for ineke and her family EmptyTue 10 Oct - 7:12

Thank you very much to put my sister in your prayer list guys....It's been a hard time for everyone in my family especially for Ineke but since she's been making good progress hopefully we can get through all of these and your prayer are still needed.

Blessings to you...
Henny
Back to top Go down
Henny
New
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: prayer request for ineke and her family   prayer request for ineke and her family EmptyTue 10 Oct - 7:17

Hi,..

It's me again...I forgot one thing, Ineke is going to have her surgery on next Friday, Oct, 20 to put her bone scull on again. The doctor said that it is not a major surgery compare with the first one but I would like to ask your prayer concern for this and hopefully she'll recover soon from the surgery so that she can continue her rehabilitation until she's ready to go home to Indonesia....YES!!!

Thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayer request for ineke and her family   prayer request for ineke and her family Empty

Back to top Go down

prayer request for ineke and her family
Page 1 of 1